Weston, West Virginia
What makes a successful REGISTERED NURSE at Mon Health System? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Working at Mon Health
- JOB SUMMARY
- As a RN at Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital you will coordinate total patient centered care ensuring optimal service to the communities we serve.
Incumbent must be a graduate from a school of nursing.
- Licensure and Certifications
Current West Virginia licenses
NRP within probationary period
ACLS within 1 year
Effective interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively collaborate with physicians, and instruct patients and their families
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · O B
Schedule: Full Time, Flex, 7:00PM-7:00AM
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our compensation and benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy and thrive in and beyond work.
Paid Time Off
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.