PHLEBOTOMIST-CERTIFIED Every other weekend 6a-6pmApply Now Job ID monhealth-4255-3797 Date posted 10/26/2022
- JOB SUMMARY
- Works under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Assistant Manager and general direction of the Laboratory Director. Responsible for performing successful venipunctures and capillary punctures on patients of all ages. Duties also include CLIA-waived testing, clerical duties, and other nonprofessional duties as assigned. Responsible for providing excellence to our customers at all times.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required; Graduate from an accredited phlebotomy training program preferred
- Licensure and Certifications
- Certified in phlebotomy or lab assistant by a nationally recognized agency (i.e. NHA, ASPT, ASCP, or AMT)
- 1 year experience in phlebotomy preferred
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · LAB
Schedule: Part Time, Flex, Every other weekend 6am-6pm
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs for you
- Physician - Rheumatology - Morgantown Morgantown, West Virginia
- Physician - Cardiologist - Morgantown Morgantown, West Virginia
- Medical Assistant/LPN-Primary Care ($7,200 Sign On Bonus) Kingwood, West Virginia
- Registration Rep Wedgewood CL Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.