PHARMACY TECHNICIANApply Now Job ID monhealth-4769-4272 Date posted 03/10/2023
- JOB SUMMARY
- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacists, the pharmacy technicians are continuously and directly responsible for providing accurate and prompt assistance filling and stocking automated dispensing machines, performing clerical duties, and maintaining medication inventory throughout the hospital.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate.
- Pharmacy technician technical school experience is preferred, but not required
- Licensure and Certifications
- Valid West Virginia Pharmacy Technician License and/or National Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- May also be a graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician program.
- Pharmacy technician experience preferred.
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · PHARMACY
Schedule: Full Time, Days, Weekends 7am-3pm, Weekdays 7am-5pm when needed
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs for you
- Physician - Rheumatology - Morgantown Morgantown, West Virginia
- Physician - Cardiologist - Morgantown Morgantown, West Virginia
- Medical Assistant/LPN-Primary Care ($7,200 Sign On Bonus) Kingwood, West Virginia
- Registration Rep Wedgewood CL Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.