Pharmacy Tech TraineeApply Now Job ID monhealth-5081-4577 Date posted 05/17/2023
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacists, the pharmacy technician trainee are continuously and directly responsible for providing accurate and prompt assistance filling and stocking automated dispensing machines, performing clerical duties, and maintaining medication inventory throughout the hospital. The pharmacy technician is responsible for successful completion of all assigned education credits and passage of the National Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- High school graduate.
- Pharmacy technician technical school experience is preferred, but not required
- Licensure and Certifications
- Trainee program includes 125 hours of required education and successful passage of the West Virginia Pharmacy Technician License and/or National Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Completion of the trainee program requires a minimum of 500 hours of on the job training.
This description does not state or imply that the duties listed above are the only duties to be performed by the position incumbent. Employees are required to follow job-related instructions and perform other job-related activities requested by their supervisors. All requirements are subject to possible modification in order to provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, the patients, or other employees.
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · PHARMACY
Schedule: PRN, Days/Evenings, Su-Sa 7a-5p
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.