MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIANApply Now Job ID monhealth-4990-4475 Date posted 04/27/2023
- JOB SUMMARY
- Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Laboratory Services. Responsible for accurate and timely performance of routine quantitative and qualitative laboratory analyses to meet the needs of the patients of all ages as ordered and for performing related duties.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science for Medical Laboratory Technology or meets the CLIA requirements for moderate and high complexity testing required
- Licensure and Certifications
- Current West Virginia State license required.
- Clinical Lab Practitioner license required within 6 months of hire.
- ASCP or AMT certification preferred.
- 2 years laboratory experience preferred
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · LAB
Schedule: PRN, Flex
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Jobs for you
- Clinical Assistant-Emergency Room Weston, West Virginia
- Phlebotomist II - Casual Morgantown, West Virginia
- Registration Rep - Patient Registration Morgantown, West Virginia
- Customer Service Rep Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.