Clinical Assistant/AideApply Now Job ID monhealth-4945-4435 Date posted 04/18/2023
- JOB SUMMARY
- With a patient-centered culture, the Clinical Assistant/Nursing Aide will provide a positive experience to the communities we serve through direct and indirect total nursing care of the patient.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Licensure and Certifications
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or Nursing Aide non-cert
- BLS Certification If employee does notpossess current BLS certification, it must be obtained within the probationary period.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively collaborate with nurses, patients and their families
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · M/S - Telemetry
Schedule: Full Time, Days, 0645 to 1915
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.