Clinic Manager - Non RN -MultispecialtyApply Now Job ID monhealth-4624-4128 Date posted 02/01/2023
- JOB SUMMARY
- To assess, plan and provide nursing care at a Medical Assistant level under the direction of the physicians. Manages and supports providers and clinic staff; Reports to the Director of Physician Clinics. Physicians/providers direct clinical matters
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program and completed certification or satisfied requirements and passed certification exam
- Validated competencies by Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Maintains current CPR card
- Licensure and Certifications
- Current certification maintained
- 2-3 years prior experience as a manager preferred but not required
Location: Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital · MTR HLTHCR-OB
Schedule: Full Time, Days
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.