CookApply Now Job ID monhealth-5049-4576 Date posted 05/17/2023
Preston Memorial Hospital, located in beautiful Kingwood, WV, less than 30 miles from Morgantown, WV, is a rural hospital with vision, diversity, stability and a future.At PMH, we have one simple mission:To enhance the health of the communities we serve, one person at a time. Our 300 plus dedicated and caring employees are encouraged to employ their talents and abilities to solve any challenge faced by our patients and the surrounding community.
While many hospitals, especially rural hospitals, are closing because of ever declining reimbursement for the services they provide, Preston Memorial Hospital continues to get stronger by offering new programs, new services, and operating more efficiently. Besides providing excellent healthcare services, Preston Memorial also is a strong contributor to the county's economic status as it is the third largest employer in Preston County.
- The cook is responsible for preparing, working with and delivering food according to the nutritional needs of the patient/resident, providing food and customer service to patients, and personnel while maintaining high standards of quality, sanitation and safety.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Completion of formal training program in food preparation preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles of nutrition as related to modified diets preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of food service experience in quantity food preparation/production in a hospital, extended care facility, or other quality food service operation.
- Previous experience in food preparation in a hospital preferred.
Location: Preston Memorial Hospital · Dietary
Schedule: Full Time, Flex, varied
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.