Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Kingwood - Sign On BonusApply Now Job ID monhealth-4817-4319 Date posted 03/22/2023
Preston Memorial Hospital, located in beautiful Kingwood, WV, less than 30 miles from Morgantown, WV, is a rural hospital with vision, diversity, stability and a future.At PMH, we have one simple mission:To enhance the health of the communities we serve, one person at a time. Our 300 plus dedicated and caring employees are encouraged to employ their talents and abilities to solve any challenge faced by our patients and the surrounding community.
While many hospitals, especially rural hospitals, are closing because of ever declining reimbursement for the services they provide, Preston Memorial Hospital continues to get stronger by offering new programs, new services, and operating more efficiently. Besides providing excellent healthcare services, Preston Memorial also is a strong contributor to the county's economic status as it is the third largest employer in Preston County.
The CRNA will practice both autonomously and in collaboration with a variety of health providers on the interprofessional team to deliver high-quality, holistic, evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services. The CRNA cares for patients at all acuity levels across the lifespan in a variety of settings for procedures including, but not limited to, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and pain management.
• Sign-On Bonus commensurate to level of experience
• Premium time rate for hours worked over 40 each week
•Additional pay for call coverage (very light call requirements)
•Flexible scheduling and great working environments
•Full Benefits Including:
•Health, Dental and Vision insurance
•Health savings and flexible spending accounts
•Basic and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
•Robust retirement program with matching contributions
•Continued education and professional reimbursement fund
•Liberal time off program
•Common case types include General surgery, Cholecystectomy, Appendectomies, Hernia Repair, Orthopedic surgery, Total Joint Replacements, Hysterectomies, Laparoscopic Shoulder, Podiatric surgery, Bariatric surgery, Endoscopies, and Colonoscopies. This location does not have a birth center. OB cases and call is not required/available.
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Currently certified or recertified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Current West Virginia RN and APRN license.
- Must possess Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
- Previous work experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities specified below.
Location: Preston Memorial Hospital · Anesthesia
Schedule: Full Time, Days, with weekend and night call as required
As a condition of employment and in compliance with federal regulations, Mon Health requires COVID-19 vaccination. You must be fully vaccinated (14 days post the second dose of the series for Moderna or Pfizer or single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) in order to start employment. Additionally, you will not be able to start employment or be on-site at any Mon Health facilities if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, pending COVID-19 testing, or had a COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Jobs for you
- Clinical Asst - Nursing Float Morgantown, West Virginia
- RN- Unit Based Educator - SDU- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (Experienced) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Informaticist Kingwood, West Virginia
- Credentialing Coordinator- Remote Hybrid Schedule Morgantown, West Virginia
You have not viewed any jobs...yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.